Madness Gladius Madness Gladius

Kinda late to this party, but here's my opinions about the animation.

The animation is fluid, characters have careful sense of posture in fights, as their feet actually animated to the moves. The artstyle is kind of a mixed bag to me, but I really like the style overall (The pelted gladiators and guards are really awesome!). I especially like the concept of Madness Combat characters being gladiators.

Though, A few things that put me a little of is some of the action. It feels a little too controlled, as in the kills and deaths feel a little the same (Block, block, parry, thrust.)... Like there's something restricting the characters from killing each other with more flexiblility. The audio and sound design is quite strange, you got pretty much the same sound when the weapons clash each other and the music is strangely mellow compared to what's really going on (I was expecting the music to get slightly upbeat with killing).

Overall, I really like the animation. A few things like the sound design could get sorted out, but at most, Keep it up!

Assassinate:Madness Assassinate:Madness

This some really good stuff, and there's no doubt a lot of work put into this. Though, I'll post my opinion on each animator.

Kewell; Your stuff is no doubt, the best here. The animations look smooth and especially the part on the rooftop. Though, it's odd the fact that the assassin is a little too detailed compared to the rest.

Chaos; the animation is pretty good here too. The background could've been better though. And lastly, lever-action rifles in that time setting isn't fair (lol).

Wop, Animation wise, it's pretty good. Design wise, minimalistic sure, but too minimal.

MCCrazy's animation seems to be my favorite here. Kinda sad there's not that much of it.

Sunhang animation is quite simple, I like it. I like the concept of a Smith agent as an assassin. Again, with MCCrazy, there's not that much I can talk on.

Overall, This is a pretty good compilation of animations. All animations look really smooth though some slow-down (leading to a slow and awkward kill) is there.

This deserves 4.5 stars, Keep it up guys!

Ghost-Kewell responds:

This is a really nice comment,thanks a lot :D

My Little Whachow My Little Whachow

Good thing I know MLP, or not, I would've reheard
"I'm really getting into this federal coughing thing"

Psyguy responds:

alternate ending blue-ray only

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

I played the first one a while back. I was stoked to play this one :P

But the problem with the first one, was that the reaction time on the QTEs are too quick to react to.

This seems pretty much the same, if not harder. I said "fuck it" after I got through the keycard door. Now, I can say my reaction time is somewhat fast as someone who flicks in FPSes. The usual reaction to my fail is always "I CLICKED THAT SHIT." It's no longer about reaction time, It's about remembering where to click (and spam that button before it even appears).

You should put in some sort of difficulty level, where at Easy Mode, the time to click would be sufficient enough. Normal mode would be this, and

Lastly, at Hard Mode (or so), mis-clicks mean insta-death. Which could be pretty neat.

TL;DR
Just like the first one, the game is pretty much "Trial and Error" the whole way. I adore the concept and potential, but this is a little too hard especially for the casual player.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

Does something happen when I beat this game two-times? Please someone be truthful.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Strategy Guide:

Jebus- You need to kill his henchmen first ( If you try to shoot Jebus he will heal from his henchmen with 18hp (Phase 1).(Phase 2) He will use zombies when you kill all his henchmen and he will use his Smith & Wesson Model 4000( The gun is useful against armoured units )

Tricky - You might need about 20 flashbang grenades because when he ran through you with a train he will also throw a smoke grenade. His health bar is is the meter behind the scene. One of your teammates will have to kill themselves between the fight.

Saucy - He can only get hurt with the same weapon you and he will use ( Note : The weapons that Saucy will use will be inside one of your units' arsenal.

-HelicopterJAM