Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

I played the first one a while back. I was stoked to play this one :P

But the problem with the first one, was that the reaction time on the QTEs are too quick to react to.

This seems pretty much the same, if not harder. I said "fuck it" after I got through the keycard door. Now, I can say my reaction time is somewhat fast as someone who flicks in FPSes. The usual reaction to my fail is always "I CLICKED THAT SHIT." It's no longer about reaction time, It's about remembering where to click (and spam that button before it even appears).

You should put in some sort of difficulty level, where at Easy Mode, the time to click would be sufficient enough. Normal mode would be this, and

Lastly, at Hard Mode (or so), mis-clicks mean insta-death. Which could be pretty neat.

TL;DR
Just like the first one, the game is pretty much "Trial and Error" the whole way. I adore the concept and potential, but this is a little too hard especially for the casual player.

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

Does something happen when I beat this game two-times? Please someone be truthful.

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Strategy Guide:

Jebus- You need to kill his henchmen first ( If you try to shoot Jebus he will heal from his henchmen with 18hp (Phase 1).(Phase 2) He will use zombies when you kill all his henchmen and he will use his Smith & Wesson Model 4000( The gun is useful against armoured units )

Tricky - You might need about 20 flashbang grenades because when he ran through you with a train he will also throw a smoke grenade. His health bar is is the meter behind the scene. One of your teammates will have to kill themselves between the fight.

Saucy - He can only get hurt with the same weapon you and he will use ( Note : The weapons that Saucy will use will be inside one of your units' arsenal.

-HelicopterJAM

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

THIS IS A FRIKIN AWESOME GAME THIS GOES TO MY 5/5

Stickman Madness 3 Stickman Madness 3

GOD Man I got to the last 20th wave it was awesome
1)Hire Tom
2)Kill until you get the Power Blaster or the Shotgun Don't buy the AK-47
3)Fortify your stronghold once,or just upgrade it
4)Although using the blaster is hard so does the shotgun,upgrade your steadiness
5)BOOM! you got a Hard rocking team

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

the guy still died at the end although, this goes 4/5 make that 4.5 stars

New York Shark New York Shark

i do feel bad for the people but i really love this game awesome graphics this goes to my favs